Can you believe its Memorial Day already? I definitely can’t! Spring has flown by! We are heading out of town for the weekend! YAY. My hubby has so few vacation days that it’s kind of a big deal when we get to go away but if we were staying in town chances are we would be having a picnic and it definitely would be a last minute throw together kind of thing. I wanted to round up some of my favorite quick and easy recipes and projects from Pinterest for anyone that might be looking for that something special to add to their weekend party.
1. They call me “Sangria Ashley”. I love the look of this festive recipe.
2. These DIY drink labels are the cutest and will keep your guests from having to guess which glass is theirs.
3. Backyard games are the best and this ring toss set is super cute and super inexpensive!
4. A five minute centerpiece idea that is sure to please.
5. How cute are these Rice Krispie pops???
6. Lovely DIY napkin rings from Martha.
7. These crustinis are absolutely beautiful, sound delicious, and would make a great appetizer!
Let us know if you try any of these recipes or projects out or have any favorites to share.